Find us on Google+

Did my submission get put into the queue?

I’m going to answer this one publically since I know you’re not the only one wondering!

We have over 1,000 submissions in the inbox right now. We work backwards, so the stories that were submitted the longest ago are posted before the ones we have received recently. I know this can cause some anxiety if you haven’t seen yours posted, but that’s the most likely reason behind it!

For anyone who is wondering where their story is, I’d say there’s a 90% chance that it’s in our inbox, a 5% chance it didn’t fit the rules, and a 5% (possibly greater) chance that tumblr ate it. (note: mod fey is not a mathematician.)

Unfortunately I’m not able to easily search the inbox to make sure we have each person’s story, even with xKit tumblr isn’t a fan of so many messages and it tends to just kind of stop sometimes.  

So if you know that it fit the rules, and you don’t have a reason to think that tumblr glitched, please be patient with us and we’ll get to it as soon as we can!  And THANK YOU for submitting–all of you. I really love reading your stories and I know all our followers do, too!

-Mod Fey

Source: Nightmares

by cnkguy
Did my submission get put into the queue?

Posted in Nightmares and tagged by with no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close